Cerebral Blood Flow

Hey all,

Has anyone had their cerebral flood flow tested laying down vs standing at all?

I have come to the conslucion my light headedness I experience is due to excessive cerebral / central vasoconstrction,

- My HR is generall always normal, or slowish. Especially when I feel bad

- BP Normal, sometimes systolic a little higher, but nothing major

- Midodrine(vasoconstrictor) makes lightheadedness WORSE and tingles in my arms, which is highly suggestive of reduced blood flow.

- Pulse feels smaller, in whole of body including lower body when feeling bad, but very strong when feeling great

- Not sure if Florinef helps or makes worse. - Going to do 2 tests, 4 weeks, no florinef, 4 weeks florinef. (I did up the dose to 1 full pill and felt AMAZING for 2 days then back to square 1).

- I do drink alcohol 2 times a week, so think that may be actually working against the florinef, depelting the salt thus reducing the blood volume, so I will be holding off of this to see.

It seems to happen when I first get up after around 1-2 hours and then off and on all day, If I lay down my BP comes down a little and my brain starts to feel warm and feels nice lol, like in winter when you come in and your hands fill back with blood!

Anyone else looked into this, had tests, opinions etc?

:)

I haven't had cerebral blood flow testing but I have had doppler studies of my arms and legs because the get pins and needles and go numb positionally. Both showed venous insufficiency which my cardiologist and geneticist both attitude to my HEDS. They also have both said that it would not be shocking if this is also the case in other places in my body including my brain. I haven't pursued any testing on cerebral blood flow mostly because all of my docs, including my pits neuro have all said they thing I have cerebral perfusion between the venous insufficiency and sometimes low bp and low pulse pressures. I pretty much assume if/when we figure out how to fix these things, I will feel better. Fingers crossed!