Oddly Normal (Almost) Pt 2

This is bizarre to me. For the last ten days, plus or minus, I would not even be considered to have POTS.

My HR is too low standing, but is the same Supine. My typical of late is a HR of 50 supine, and 57-65 standing (or walking). My BP is running a touch low, and dropping a bit up right.

Has anyone experienced this or know of one that has. I have been sick for going on three years. This to me, is bizarre. I never thought I would see standing HRs in the 50s and 60s.

For the sake of conversation and illustration, I just did a poor man's TTT.

Supine HR 50, and BP 100/70

@ 1 minute HR 66, and BP 94/74

@ 3 minutes HR 66 and BP 98/78

@ 5 minutes HR 71 and BP 92/82

Those last 2 pulse pressures are awful narrow too.

I can't say I've experienced the same pattern, but, I too, am going through a change in my usual vital pattern (and it's not for the better). But, it is different. My neuro said if it doesn't settle we might have to retest everything to make sure our treatment is correct.

G--are your systolic and diastolic numbers usually closer together? I go through periods, for whatever reason, where mine do that also. My doctor's don't know why. They never think its right if the machine takes it, so they check it themselves and its still the same.

How are you feeling with these #'s?

Yes, my PPs have been narrow while standing. That has been consistent throughout. I do not feel sharp when they are that close, but usually I can tolerate it for lengths of time. Sometimes, I cannot at all.

I have had nurses do double takes concerning the PP. I tell them to dis regard it and that it is a long story. LOL.

They will also not call my BP OH because my bottom number does raise, though the other can drop 30 points.

What I cannot get over is the HR. I have been around twice that high for almost three years.