Sleeping Through The Night Finally!

looneymom

Tyler is now sleeping through most nights. His shaking, tossing,and turning has stopped totally at night. If he does wake up, he is able to fall back to sleep very quickly. His headache pain level has also dropped down. His headache/ scalp pain is not gone yet but I'm hoping we are headed in the right direction. Tyler does the foot soaks every night instead of just 3 nights a week. After he started doing this, he started sleeping through nights on days that he does not have PEX treatment.

The PEX treatment does affect mineral and iron levels in the body. However, since he started doing the foot soaks every night, he only wakes up once during the night on the days that he has PEX treatment. The best part is that he is able to fall back to sleep very quickly. He says when he wakes up, he still feels very sleepy and is able to turn over and fall back to sleep.

I have learned a great deal about magnesium from a certain blog. I do not use any of the supplements on this blog because they are expensive. However, there is so much information on how a magnesium defiency can affect the body that I thought it might help someone else on the forum.

http://drcarolyndean.com/

What a wonderful report of improvement. How exciting.

I add 2 cups of epsom salt, 1 cup of baking soda and 1/2 tablespoon of Himalayan to a large container of warm water. Tyler soaks his feet for 30 minutes. This mixture can also be added to bath water for a relaxing soak.

This last week on treatment days, Tyler was able to sleep through the night. He is also taking 800 mg of magnesium with B6 (p5p) in divided dosages throughout the day. B6 helps with magnesium absorption.