Weird Nerve Issue

Hello all. Has anyone experienced weird nerve problems. There is a new symptom that I have and I do not know what way to describe it but to say that my teeth and toes and other nerve areas are feeling very uncomfortable tonight. Pretty much that feeling you get when there's a scratch on the chalkboard is what I am experiencing on random areas of my body. Has anyone experienced this? If so what is going on and what helps?

Rosey,

Hi. Any chance you are on midodrine? It has some odd side effects similar to what you describe. Also, a decent amount of POTS patients develop small fiber or peripheral neuropathy. Or the other possibility is it's adrenaline playing nasty tricks on you. No matter what, if this is new, I'd speak to a doctor about it.

Hi, Rosey!

Yes, I have this symptom! (scratch on a chalkboard is a very much fitting way to describe it!).

I am on midodrine but have had this "nerve issue" for at least 12 months (midodrine since 4 weeks).

I really don't know how to judge this symptom. Every doc I told it reacted simply by saying "very strange, never heard of it".

Are there some triggers for you? I still try to figure out them, yet without success.