Anyone Have Bad Reactions To Exercise Without Feeling Faint, Or Heart Issues

statesof

Hey guys just had a question to see where everyone else falls with this. I have very bad reactions to walking too far/ carrying heavy things/ any other real physical exertion. The only thing I can really do is yoga and some non weight leg exercises. I notice though that its not like I ever feel like the physical exertion that triggers my bad symptoms is phsycially difficult for me in any way, my bp and heartrate are always fine, I never feel tachycardic, I also never feel lightheaded or like I'm going to pass out. It really feels like my brain is the only place there is a problem; my initial symptoms is always this sort of darkening type feeling with my vision, not like tunnel vision but just feeling like everything is a bit cloudy, and feeling like bloodflow in my head gets weird like my brain feels like its underwater or something. The rest of my body always feels completely normal. Is this typical for anyone else?

I generally start feeling drunk and having visual disturbances and potentially trigger a migraine but I don't feel like I'm going to pass out. I also have worse cognitive issues afterward. I just was at my POTS neuro yesterday and suddenly I am having a seriously narrow pulse pressure (only 10 points difference standing and only 16 sitting). He is really concerned about this since it's new to my pattern. He said it is likely the reason why the drunken feeling and the cognition and visual issues have been so bad lately as low pulse pressure causes cerebral hypoperfusion. In addition to me salt loading and staying hydrated (which I already work on daily) he's starting me on midodrine.

In training for my half marathons I go through this on some days. Actually most days are very difficult to get my runs in. But rarely I will have an amazing day and I enjoy it. I really listen to my body and drink a lot of Nuun. If I need to rest a day I do but I still challenge myself.