Calf Sleeves?

I am wearing them sometimes. I just got some pink ones! I figure I can wear these with shorts as they look kinda sporty. So far, they seem ok. I have bad blood pooling but my feet never seem to get red or purple. The ones I ordered , though, do seem tighter around the top so I have to watch that they aren't actually cutting off my circulation. That would not be good.

I figured- they look cool, and they're on a very good discount. So it's worth a try! I'll let you know how they work out for me. If anything, they'll look super awesome. Mine are red- my favorite color. Might have to invest in a pair for my arms as well, since I've been having some problems with them lately, too.

Yes! I love mine. They're hot pink :D I got them at a running store where they fitted me for them to make sure they would give me the proper compression. They help so much with circulation and recovery after I exercise. I also have some compression socks that are knee-high that work great.