Shands Rheumatology Appt

I went in to my GP (walk-in clinic) this weekend to see about a prescription renewal and to discuss another flare of joint pain, headaches, rashes, and dizziness. In the past, every time this happens they do blood work on me. It usually shows a slightly elevated ANA, but nothing directly to indicate the usual suspects (thyroid, lupus, lyme, rheumatoid arthritis, etc) and I usually wind up with no answers. I was expecting the same again today.

Instead, the doctor is referring me directly to Shands rheumatology dept. I am trying to contain my excitement and not get my hopes up, but I'm super thrilled! I went to a local rheumatologist several years ago, and he was very dismissive of me. Apparently he is the only rheumatologist where I live, so I was not hopeful of getting any new information until/unless blood work showed something new. I'm very happy to have the opportunity to pursue additional testing at a major facility like Shands!!!

Has anyone else been there for testing? Any advice on what to expect for the first visit? I'm trying to make a list of all the tests and records I should gather to bring with me.