Butcher's Broom?

My doc is hesitant to give me Florinef, as my BP is still slightly elevated (though no longer as high as it was a couple of weeks ago). But he suggested I might try Butcher's Broom, as it also has a vasoconstricting effect. Has anyone tried it and made good (or bad?) experiences?

I tried it and it "seamed" to help. Originally with no ill effect. I stopped when it triggered one of my spells, but it was a mild spell. Don't let that encourage or discourage you. I seam to react poorly to many medications now.

I was disappointed because it did seam to help with my dizziness upright, but it did not raise my blood pressure or make my HR go up.

I like the idea of herbal treatments for a lot of things. Just bring it up with your doctor before and after. There is a lot not known, even concerning interactions. As I am sure that you know already.

If it is ok with your doctor, it is possible that it could benefit you. Or not.

Thanks to all of you for the kind replies!!

I tried Butcher's Broom for a couple of days and at first I thought it may have helped "a little bit". However, after 1-2 days it seems to upset my stomach

Unfortunately I couldn't discuss it with my docs, as none of them "believes" in herbal medications...