Unstable And Fluctuating Blood Pressure

andreak

Has anyone experienced highly unstable blood pressure, by this I mean BP that can fluctuate from very high to low within minutes and changes constantly throughout the day even if in the same position. My daughter has this happening atm. Her heart rate also reacts similarly but appaently

My daughter is 19 and was diagnosed with POTS two years ago but has been feeling progressively worse

Just completed 3 days of autonomic testing which showed this highly unstable BP which doesnt seem to be too common

There are other problems with tremors, problems emptying bladder, migraines etc and she also has Complex Regional Pain Syndrom.

There are many forms of dysautonomia. You can have multiple types. For example, you daughter might have POTS and NCS (neurocardiogenic syncope) which is a form of dysautonomia that has variable bp. It would be important to have a doc that can clarify what she has and knows how to effectively treat her if she has both. There are obviously special considerations when it comes to meds if this is her circumstance. Good luck to you both.