Inflammation, Japanese Knotweed, Lyme And Mycoplasma

looneymom

Has anyone tried Japanese Knotweed for inflammation? I have ordered some for my son after doing some major research online. It should not lower blood pressure and can be taken safely with other medications. I have order a couple of books written by Stephan H. Buhner and have been looking over his website. Lots of good information on Lyme and Mycoplasma. Hope everyone is having a good day.

http://buhnerhealinglyme.com/the-protocols/

Hi Krystal,

I'm not diagnosised with Lyme but my son has been diagnosied with POTS. He also seems to have an underlying condition that is mostly likely causing the POTS. My son is living in pain daily, so I have started exploring the Lyme side to see what is helping with inflammation. Most of the doctors just seem to think my son should have to live with the pain and that it's not real, it's all psychological. My son has tried some different pain medications but nothing seems to really take the edge off or help. So I have started exploring alternative and have been on some Lyme websites that talk about mycoplasma and how it affects the body.

Recent testing indicates high mycoplasma p, viruses and some other things that indicate neuropthy problems. I am getting closer to some answers with my son's medical condition. Just thought this website might help someone else on the forum.

Rachel,

If the anti-inflammatory options people are using for Lyme is what you are researching, there is a book called "The Lyme Disease Solution" by Dr. Ken Singleton. I can't remember if you have Tyler on a special diet but Dr. Singleton has a goood anti-inflammatory diet in the book. (As well as other really good info.) The diet is similar to an elination diet in that he starts the first few weeks with a list of anti-inflammatory foods that can be eaten. In subsequent weeks, he has you add foods (each new level of foods is known to be more inflammatory than the level prior.) You add one food off the list at a time so if your pain levels spike up you know which food caused it and that it should be kept out of your diet going forward. It's a pretty easy diet to follow. He has the info well organized in the book and he is thorough about even including what condiments and spices, etc you can use. There's also nothing odd or hard to find on the list.

Thanks Katybug.

I have not put Tyler on a special diet yet. I am looking at the herbs that will reduce inflammation. I have been reading about Andrographis Panticulata, Polygonum Cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed), Similax glabra ( Sarsaparilla), and Stephania Root (Stephania tetrandra and S. cepharantha). I will look the diet up. Sounds interesting.