Anyone Else Have Something Similar To This From Florinef?

Faintinggoat

I have been on florinef for a bit now. The first 5-7 days I was on it seemed to be fine, however, I started having issues with eating after that. We increase the dose of Florinef because it does seem to be having a beneficial effect for my hypovolemia and bp, however with the increase of Florinef the eating issues started getting worse. I've never had issues with gastroparesis or anything like that (have had issues with ulcers and GERD but that's it), but basically what is happening is that I am not really all the hungry. I eventually realize that its been 24 hours since I ate anything, so I then force myself to eat something. Almost immediately after eating I feel like I couldn't eat another bite. I am managing to eat/drink just about 800-900 calories a day, which I know is not good in general, and especially not with POTS. I am going to talk to my doctor tomorrow, but wanted to see if anyone else had a similar response to Florinef? I know the response to steroids is typically the opposite (increase appetite). Anyway thanks for the input.

-FG