I dont have a title

hayley

hey,sorry i haven't posted in so long. I realised today that there is noone to turn to if im feeling terrible. I have a doctor in london but hes hard to get hold of and a G.P. who cant do anything and they have a new system at the doctors where you tell the secretary why you need to see a doctor then you go see a nurse first.Its strange and stupid.But if im feeling terrible who do i see .I dont know if my symptoms are all POTS or not.Its like a rollarcoaster and I would really like to get off now.Im not sure how much more of this i can take.Physio isnt working anymore.Ive lost a stone in weight.Vitamins that i was on dont work anymore and i feel terrible.

h x

hey,sorry i haven't posted in so long. I realised today that there is noone to turn to if im feeling terrible. I have a doctor in london but hes busy and a G.P. who cant do anything and they have a new system at the doctors where you tell the secretary why you need to see a doctor then you go see a nurse first.Its strange and stupid.But if im feeling terrible who do i see .I dont know if my symptoms are all POTS or not.Its like a rollarcoaster and I would really like to get off now.Im not sure how much more of this i can take.Physio isnt working anymore.Ive lost a stone in weight.Vitamins that i was on dont work anymore and i feel terrible.

h x

Hello stranger, I thought I'd not heard from you in a while! You can email me anytime, and I'm on MSN too...feel free to text too, if you feecrap there's nothing worse. You can always talk to me! big love n hugs going your way... :):)