Good Article

Faintinggoat

Thanks for the article. I am a mother and beginning graduate student so I appreciate it. Today was really rough and I even considered dropping out of school altogether. To use an analogy from the article, many times it feels like I run out of "spoons" when I still need to get things done.

IceLizard, have you ever heard of the spoon theory? if not here is an explanation of it.

http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/wpress/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory/

I think that it is a good explanation of what it is like to live with POTS. Anyway, I completely understand what you are talking about. I am a senior, I have this semester, and three courses in the summer, and then I will be graduating with my bacc. The past few years of my life have been so hectic that it has taken me 6 years to get to this point, and while I am so looking forward to getting my degree, I have more times than not where I just feel like it would be better if I just drop out, especially with syncope issues. Something keeps me going though. I hope that you have a better day tomorrow!

Fainting Goat