Slow, Thudding Palpitations On Sitting/laying Down?

Terrier

I'm assuming this is kind of the flipside of the standing tachycardia but I've not seen it mentioned anywhere so figured I'd ask if it's normal with POTS? It's always particularly noticeable if I just stand up for a second to do something then go straight back to sitting.

When I get dizzy it quite often seems to be from sitting rather than standing too, like if I've been on my feet for a while and I get home and relax it's quite often then that my head starts to spin a bit. Anyone else?

Sometimes I tend to notice the dizziness more once I'm sitting after having been up and about for a while and other times I get dizzy and flushed while I'm up and it prompts me to sit and rest. It`s all very strange! I also will sometimes get palpitations not associated with fast heart rate and its mainly from getting up after sitting for a while sometimes if I'm laying down from changing position.

I get this as well. I notice my heart rate will drop precipitously upon sitting as well. I'll go from 120+ down to 60-70 in a matter or 2-3 heartbeats and the pressure in my ears and chest gets quite intense. It then fades away over the next minute or two.

I've always had it though, so I'm not particularly worried about it, just annoying and uncomfortable.