Can Anyone Help With This Bizarre Symptom?

Omron

I have a very strange symptom that I need help clarifying if it's related to POTS or not. Basically, whenever I lie down to go to sleep, I start to feel strange.. my hands and feet feel odd, like the blood is all "moving" in them, and I get agitated and generally feel really unsettled - like I need to move and can't sit still. It stops me getting to sleep too, and I've sort of assumed it's adrenaline (or something else that is stimulating me).

I've managed to pin it down and figure out what is causing it - my clothes. I have no problem wearing clothes when up and about during the day, but, for some bizarre reason, when I come to lie down and go to sleep they instantly start giving me these symptoms. I don't feel any pain, and my skin doesn't feel sensitive to the clothes.. it's just this strange reaction I get. Then when I take the clothes off it all passes.

As I said above, when the clothes are on it feels like the blood is all moving in my hands and feet, and when I take the clothes off it feels like all the blood sort of returns to those limbs. It's seems when lying down with clothes on, all my blood is being sent away from my outer limbs. Also when I take the clothes off I relax and the unsettled feeling passes, and then I can get to sleep. I also get no reaction to the sheets or other bedding.

What's even stranger is I thought symptoms were supposed to get worse when standing/sitting up, and improve when you lie down. Not that lying down would GIVE you extra symptoms.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone had experienced anything like this, or had any ideas?

Thanks!