I Just Had The Weirdest Feeling........

millyaulait

I was just doing my usual 'spend all day looking at pretty things on my laptop' deal, and all of a sudden I felt something strange. Something very strange.

It was like the inside of my head started to tingle and buzz, it felt fuzzy. It honestly felt like the space between my skull and brain was fuzzy and tingling all over the place. I couldn't sit up straight and I felt myself leaning over on one side but I couldn't stop it.

It was very, very weird and I've never experienced that before. It only lasted for 30 secs, maybe even less than that, but now I feel a bit airy, spacey, free. Like I am moving myself very fluidly, too quickly? I have a tiny tinge of pain in my head but it's barely noticeable.

I'm guessing it might be a side effect of my Florinef which I've only been taking for a week or so now.

Has anyone else had this feeling, or know what it might be?

Hi Milli,

I agree with Hope. My son was on this medication in the past but never described anything like this to me. Is there anything else that you have done differently? Like a new supplement or different food?

Rachel

Hi Rachael, I've done absolutely nothing different, I have a very boring daily routine. :D

It's something I've never experienced before or ever come close to! Very bizarre feeling :) I was told that I probably wouldn't feel any difference / side effects for at least 3 weeks or so (is this true?), and since it's only been just a week I'm slightly worried that it wasn't the florinef. I don't know what it was though, it was a little scary but I do hope that it was just a fluke.