Midodrine - Day 3

andybonse

Hi guys,

So today is day 3 since I started Midodrine, today I started with 1.25mg and didn't feel anything, so I took another 1.25mg 3 hours later and...wow! I felt some weird rush throughout my body for 5secs asif blood wooshed up lol, I likeeed it!

Then I felt awesome, I actually stood and walked for the first time in 2 months, no dizziness or weird feeling being up right, my hr went from 70 to 90!! Then as it got to 4 hours after it wore off I started to feel my old self, I took another 1.25mg was a bit bigger tho and nothing..well It helped with some symptoms, but not the same benefit?

The small doses are -

Controlling my pounding HR resting, usually if I move my body my heart pounds for a secs, when i'm on my Midodrine I feel like I have no heart its amazing realised how ill I am, I can breath so much better, less shortness of breath, i've never felt so good.

My question is, why does it sometimes work more? Maybe because i'd eaten on the latest dose so more blood in the gut so a higher dose needed?

Obviously these are tiny doses, and I am working up to 2.5mg full tablets in the next couple of days, i'm giving my body chance so I dont have a big shock with side effects etc, ive felt a couple of tingles but nothing big but to know its in me!

Does this drug stop working? will **** big time if it does?

Does anyone use it with florinef and feel greater benefits?

cheers!

Andy