Ankle Weights Anyone?

calisto_bee

One of the worst symptoms for me is a feeling of "jelly legs".

I have no idea what causes it or even if it is connected to POTS, but on almost a daily basis my legs feel so weird and weak....like they will literally give way under me.

Today I have purchased some ankle weights, as I have read that they are useful for some people.

Does anyone else share my "jelly legs" and if so do you have you any tips on how to handle them?

I use ankle weights in the pool. -anything that can increase your leg strength is a good idea. I use a stationary bike as well.

I was a very physically fit person when I developed dysautonmia. I'm a propionate of any sort of exercise that helps. Ankle weights are a subtle way to add a "workout" to your daily life. I struggle with finding that balance of exercise that helps- in out overdoing things.

My dad once told me that the best piece of exercise equipment is the one you will use. If you will use them- they certainly can help you build strength.