Blood Vessel Non-Constriction: Explains Stair Climbing Problems?

spinner

I havnt done enough studying on circulatory constriction and DA. Ive heard the theories but I dont understand the

science. Im hoping somebody can explain it.

THIS MORNING: I foolishly carried an air conditioner up TWO flights of stairs. Major no-no. Knew I triggered something nasty. Breathing problems all day. Exhausted dizzy weak. Some palpitations at the left side of my heart. A few angina

pangs that i get occasionally.

Can anyone explain specifically whats going on with out circulation, blood vessels, and why it wipes us off the map

when we go "Under a Load" so to speak?

I have no trouble riding a bike or swimming incidentally on horizontal surfaces or even some inclines. But when i put a severe load on my body combined with carrying something heavy im toast. It will be a couple years before i do

something that stupid again.

Please post any previous links to articles here if you know them. Blessings.

• 2 weeks later...

If anything climbing stairs would be better circulation then lets say running because the activation of your leg muscles is supposed to return the blood to your heart faster. Do you ever just lift weights? Perhaps it's due to lactic acid build up from the lifting not so much just the incline.

May of us report that when they over due it with any physical activity it can cause a flare. For example some marathon runners are fine then they start really pushing it in the middle of a contest and boom they flare.

Swimming is by far the best physical activity for us because the water pressure act as a mild G-suit.

Hi Spinner,

You are not alone. In the beginning, when my son could walk, he had the same problem. Carrying extra weight would make this problem worse. Next time call for some help. It's too much for the body to handle. Hope you are feeling better.

Rachel