Has Anyone Used All Day Energy Greens?

looneymom

This product has been out for awhile. I know many of you have complained about lack of stamina and energy. A friend gave me some of this to see if it would help my son. I have been researching and it's now being endorsed by a medical doctor. This product also has the herb in it that the immunologist suggested that I give my son. This product is also known to be high in antioxidants ,bioflavonoids, and phytochemicals. I have also emailed our cardiologist and gave him the website to look at the ingredients. I would like to try the product to see if it would help him but I know that some herbs interfere with medications. So if anyone has tried this product, did it help or make things worse?

My son did see the immunologist on Thursday. He does have a low Iga but he is not deficient. To be deficient you must be below 10. His levels were at 46. However, his white blood count was elevated and his helper T cells were low not deficient. I understand when these go below a certain level that it can be called a deficient level and then you can be treated with the ugly drugs that are used for cancer and HIV patients. So for right now these levels will be watched. Since he cannot be treated with medications, she has suggested foods and a herb that is high in antioxidants. So I am trying to figure out a way to boost up his green drink. If the cardiologist gives the ok on the above product, I will add it to his green drink. The immunologist suspects that being sleep deprived, as long as he was, is playing a big part in all this. We still do not have the results of the PANDAS testing but our cardiologist has call to see what is taking so long. He was told the results would be in by tomorrow. Hope everyone if feeling better and having a symptom free day.

Rachel