Fasiculations And Muscle "current" Feeling...help

I started getting the systemic muscle twitches/spasms after a fiber supplement and parasite supplement. Turns out the painful intestines and slow emptying was POtS (fluids) related. But since those supplements I have had bothersome fasiculations. I also have a "current" in my legs and pins and needles in feet that seemed to be there after I tried Atenolol for a few days. I went to MAYO in MN and they dx PotS but could not explain the fasiculations and or the current.

At mayo they did a catacholomine test that told them I did not need atenolol and just sodium tablets. My pots symptoms (lightheadedness, gastric slow emptying etc is not bad right now) but this constant current (which leads to tiny tremor) is bad. As are the fasiculations that come and go.

Do you all get muscle/leg currents?

Do you all have muscles that seize up (my back and neck) do to the point that they crack.

Can you all recommend a drug would help (I've done all the electrolite thing).

Thanks in advance for your time

I have had twitching/spasms/cramping. My tongue was twitching so bad I was convinced I had ALS. My previous neuro did an EMG though I even let him stick the needle through my tongue. That was extremely painful lol. They come and go though right now I have not had them for a while. A natural muscle relaxer might help. You might want to look up BFS too.