Blood Oxygen Levels And Breathing Poll

Blood Oxygen and Breathing Poll  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great poll!

What I am trying to learn is if anyone with dysautonomia has been diagnosed with a "restrictive lung/airway disease" on a pulmonary function test? My 02 sats are almost always normal (only two occasions where they went into the 80's) but I have failed four PFT tests and all have shown a restrictive lung disease. I do not have asthma or any constrictive lung issue. I have severe dysautonomia and mast cell disease (MCAS) and other health issues but my absolute #1 problem is shortness of breath requiring a wheelchair. Am wondering if I am alone in this or if this occurs for others with autonomic problems. Am desperate to solve this and figure it out! Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Thank you Katybug and I was not sure how to tag people or alert them if I respond to an old post or pose a question? Is it allowed to revive old posts from years back if they relate to my question or does no one see them? I only belong to one other forum and the rule is to always find the topic and revive an old post vs. starting a new one on the same topic but I think it is the opposite rule here. Sorry for all my questions and I want to follow the right protocol!

I tried to set it up to receive e-mail alerts but so far I have not gotten any even on threads that I am following. I did search of the forum for PFT's and restrictive airway diseases and read over 100 old posts last night (until 3 AM!) that were incredibly helpful and informative but not sure how or where to ask questions where people will see them.

I wrote an introduction thread so people would know my story but it sounds like maybe it is better to create a new thread with just one or two questions vs. a longer intro thread?

Thank you so much again!