Calling Anyone In The Panama City Area

Hello all, i am back... I was wondering who all are in the Panama city beach fl area? We are trying to move to the area. It may be a couple of years before we sell or house but want to get to know people to make the transition easier. So who is in the pcb fl area? Also is it hard to get in to see dr Thompson in Pensacola?

I'm in the Tampa Bay region of Florida (about 8 HR drive to PCB) but I see Dr. Thompson every 3-6 MOS so I do get out that way regularly. PC is about a 2 HR drive from Randy Thompson's office.

I'd suggest calling today and making the first possible appt. (probably several mo wait) well worth it though- then you could schedule a visit to the area and at least get established w him as a pt. Like many of us he has struggled with his health and has had a few times in the last 2 years when he was not accepting new pts. Can't say enough about him. The only doc who is really an expert in treating Dysautonomia. We need to figure out a way to clone him.

I do have a friends who vacation regularly in PC. Great location to relocate to.