Qsart-Skin Biopsy- Thermoregulatory Sweat Test Poll

tpapik

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sooooooooo I had an abnormal Qsart (which btw my docs tell me is not very good (docs at cleveland clinic- but wont say who) . Then I did a skin biopsy -NEGETIVE I was very excited about that - but still waiating for the thermo sweat test... anyone have a negetive skinbiopsy but + sweat test.. curious.

Tpapik, Your going to need to correct your poll, if you want members to be able to answer it. You need to give a no I didn't option or I didn't have this test option. The last one you only have clean or abnormal. If you didn't have the test then you can't finish the poll.

You might also want the option of had skin biopsy but not qsart or thermo. If you give all possible options then members will be able to answer your poll more effectively.

Also the correct language for a skin biopsy test is "small fiber neuropathy" not peri neuropathy.

I had a positive skin biopsy and never had the other two. My neuro does qsart and skin biopsy as often these types of neuropathies are patchy and can be missed with just one of those tests. All 3 would give you the best possible chance of catching it. The skin biopsies also have to be done very specifically to be accurate. If they are done right they have the highest percentage of accuracy.

I dont know how to do the polls really. I was jut trying, im stuck in the hospital right now so it will only let me do so much intereaction via dinet for some reason