Mcad And Gut

tpapik

so. tryptase levels as told in other post were 3.3- good.

I havent physically gotten the results of the "basic immunology panel" - but she told me it all came back "very normal" - so thats good i think.

thyroid autoantibodies- negetive- so thats good

But this is where I stand I have a GI doctor thats done so many tests-colonoscopys EGD's with biopsies right upper quad ultrasound. HIDA scan, Lipase, Amylase levels, SGOT levels, pancreatic antibody levels stool for blood , WBC, Parasites and Ova. ALL negetive

BUT came back positive for FAT malabsorption in my stool.

so question- can fat malabsorption be linked to MCAD even though tryptase and immunology labs and everything else are normal? I do not get flushing, raised hives, wheezing, anaphalaxsis, swelling anywhere, I am very sensitive to adhesive and will get a speckeled rash sometimes on my arm but doesnt itch...

but still possibly could Fat malabsorption be linked to MCAD?

if so what cna i do about it - im from ohio any mCAD Docs around ? that believe in MCAD other than just a tryptase level...

and diet MCAD'ers on?

the fat malabsorption is WHY im losing weight and the doc wants me to start an pancreatic enzyme ..... anyone else take these?