Mental Exercises?

Edin

Do any of you know of some mental exercises that help with memory and/or decision making? (Nothing hard, I need to start off with stuff you might find extremely easy.)

I've noticed that my physical capabilities have been improving lately, now my mental capabilities is the thing that is holding me back the most. While I have not had any medication that has helped me, a little bit of exercise has, so why not some exercise for the mind? I've been really reluctant to try until now because my headaches become crippling the more I try to think/comprehend. But, I want some change and to try to help myself get healthier.

There is a website (that you do have to pay for) called www.lumosity.com that was developed by folks at Harvard and Stanford (I think those are the right schools) and it has brain games on it. It tracks your progress in several different categories such as memory, speed, problem solving, etc. They are really easy and the program only increases in difficulty as you improve. I can feel a marked difference in my cognitive skills when I have been playing daily and when I haven't.