Chronic Fatigue, Joint Hypermobility, Oi, Pots Article

You are welcome - a couple things jumped out at me - that was I got very sick with mono (EBV) and pneumonia as a kid - back to back hospitalizations totaling 7 weeks....missed half a school year d/t fatigue with that, then my MRI of the brain read a whole bunch of those white matter 'spots' or punctate? lesions everywhere that just got brushed aside by the docs - have hypermobility syndrome and OI too w/ fatigue etc.... - and I was like - oh my gosh - no one's ever given me ME or CFS as a diagnosis - but it sure seems like the shoe fits a lot better than I ever knew! Not that I need or want another diagnosis - but this is just so detailed in it's descriptions, right? wow....

Yes it is very comprehensive - Cool parts are the thing on page 25 (real page number - not the computers listed page number) - a 'quick' diagnostic tool - it would almost seem most of the people here that feel so poorly would score positive! Plus all the detailed treatment ideas .... it's pretty cool! Even if we don't fit the mold exactly there are some really good ideas that could help us in the end as symptomotolgy can be so similar -