Anyone Been Treated With Hormones?

Hoosierfan

It's been awhile since I've posted, mostly because the last 3-4 months have been really rough on me (long story, but Pdoc stuck me on Ativan and it's been a nightmare being on and getting off)

In any event, I'm seeing my holistic doctor who is looking for a cause as to why my marginal bp (usually 100/60) tanks and I get hypotensive right before my period (say, 4 or so days before until about 2 days into my cycle), along with other horrible pms symptoms.

Has anyone here who is hypotensive (or prone to episodes) been treated with hormones (either for the hypotension directly or independently) and what have been your results?

So far testing has shown that I am high in various estrogen levels, so my holistic doc is wondering whether the higher estrogen may cause hypotension. We've just done a snapshot (i.e. 1 day) test; we're working on the 30 day cycle test right now.

Any input / knowledge that the ladies could help with would be greatly appreciated!!