Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy- Anyone Tried-Is It Safe?

I have a very close friend who's wife refused chemo for breast cancer,(i don't know the exact reasons why, but she did) and instead they went together to both try Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy. They had it administered through an IV over six months, and the ladies cancer shrank away and she was given the all clear. Now i do not know the full background to the story, but i do know these people quite well, they are honest intelligent people and i believe for what ever reason be it physical or purely a placebo mental effect, the Hydrogen Peroxide worked for them.

They now have a yearly "cleanse" of this therapy and its been suggested to me.

Would i be right in saying this is all about NO levels ultimately?

I think with POTS you have to be so careful as we have such delicate systems, but has anybody heard of this, tried it or thinks it would be a good idea to try?

Here is a link below as to what it can help with and what its about

http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefitsofhydrogenperozide17jul03.shtml

I did have an osteopath give me a single injection of sterile hydrogen peroxide in my coccyx joint to reduce inflammation as an alternative to a cortisone shot. I have to say, it worked wonders! He said it has similar anti-inflammatory properties as a steroid injection without the bad side effects. But, I am not at all familiar with systemic administration of it. It's interesting though.

I didn't get the impression it is main stream medicine. I definitely felt it was on the alternative medicine list, especially since it was an osteopath that was administering it, so don't be shocked if your neuro gives you the hairy eyeball when you ask. YOu might need to seek out an osteopath or integrative medicine doc to find out more about it.

Oh for sure, infact i dont even know if its worth asking my nuero really, but how risky is it going to an expert in Hydrogen peroxide therapy, explaining about EDS and POTs and trusting they will know if its safe or not.

I guess its something you have to way up.

Will let you know how i go though.