What's With The Headaches?

In preparation for my Neuro visit at UNC I am off my beta blocker and didn't realize I have been on them almost a year. And I don't recall having headaches like this before...do more symptoms develope over time?? Hopefully will have some answers on Friday

My symptoms developed constantly over several years, waxed and waned in intensity, but have quieted down and some have gone away during the 7 + years I have been dealing with CFS and dysautonomia. My headaches have varied in frequency and intensity as well. The good news and hopeful news is that overall, I have improved significantly, but never expect to get back to my pre-illness condition.

Its strange because for me this year i have my classic pots symptoms slightly better controlled i.e HR and BP, however my migraines in the last six months are just snowballing! I believe when you start a med and have to stop for reasons being they do not like you it can disrupt your entire system and probably make things like headaches worse again. Drs say "oh well we just move on to the next drug" But i believe having a drug in your system that didnt like you even for a few days can have lasting negative effects, in my opinion anyway.

Hope you get some where with your Nuero, do let us know how you get on.

I get headaches chronically, but when I'm off my meds for even a short period of time they are much more intense and last much longer; my hr also skyrockets much more quickly. Before I started the bb I got headaches but not nearly as bad as the ones I get now if I miss a dose for a day. No idea why.

Thank you for all the responses...hopefully I will leave with a diagnosis...Boy my symptoms are really cranking up now..so I'm doing very little except going to work today