Freezing Cold Face And Eyeballs.... I Know I'm So Wierd...

I'm really struggling with temperatures lately....I have my first appt with Vanderbilt on Tuesday and can hardly wait

I was diagnosed with secondary Raynauds last year (even though I've never had white hands or feet and my hands and feet can be toasty warm, but my biceps are icey cold and calves and thighs are freezing while feet are warm, maybe just a wierd case of raynauds I guess?). I truly spend my days and nights chasing my temperature and trying to make my body happy...I'm either burning up...with a flushing red hot face and having to drink ice water and sweating like crazy and that comes with it's own set of crazy symptoms then (I can literally feel the warmth start down my arms and legs slowly when it happens a wierd feeling...this happens for a bit then in a bit I'm freezing.....where if you touch me you can feel how cold I am...... my vascular system can't decide what it wants to do, but in the last few days my face has joined the freezing cold game....to the point where I literally feel like my eyeballs are cold....anyone else ever have something like this happen?? I was in my neurologists office on Thursday and they were literally perplexed. When they touched my face they said it almost hurt their hands to touch me it was that cold and my body temp was a cool 96 degrees. During the night I didn't know what else to do besides put a heating pad on my face. Though within minutes my body would react to that. It's just kinda crazy........

I get this (and yes, I have told my mom that my eyes are cold at times.) I often have to wrap my head and face in a scarf (wool or nice plush acrylic preferably) and then put a hood up and pull the cords tight to keep out any draft. And I will also feel like even the core of my body is cold. Then, all of a sudden, I'll be burning up. I have found that drinking hot soup/tea/coffee, or, taking a hot shower does help. But, of course it is a balancing act because the hot shower can turn things to far the other way and make me tachy and presyncopal.