anybody know how dr grubb is?

joyce68

Guest Julia59

I hope he is OK---he has certainly been through enough!

My appointment is next week----but if he can't meet with me-----no big deal. I would much rather he take care of his health. My issues can wait.

Since I only live a few blockes away from his office, maybe i'll take a ride over there tomorrow and pop in to see how things are going. I hate to bother the receptionist because she is so busy, but I am also concerned about Dr. Grubb, and praying his health didn't take a turn for the worse.

Just today at my appointment with a neurologist from The Medical College of Ohio--(MCO) we discussed all the hard work Dr. Grubb has done over the years to try and help those of us who have dysautonomia disorders. We also discussed that the causes behind POTS, NCS, PAF ect. are still not known. Only theories...

I don't see a lot of interest among medical students/residents in the ANS-------------and I was told once by a resident in cardiology that the interest isn't there because there's no money in it.

Dr. Grubb is truly special---as his commitment and loyality has never died for us.

It looks like some people go into medicine for the $$$$$$$$$------and the passion for helping people who are sick is on the back burner---if at all.

Shameful.

Julie :0)

Guest tearose

I am sorry your appointment was cancelled Joyce. I hope they are able to reschedule it for you.

I wish for Doctor Grubb to have the compassionate and professional care for himself as he seems to have offered to so many others.

Julie, when you see him tell him people "out there" are praying for his continued healing.

best regards, tearose

Hi Everyone:

I have an appt. with Dr. Grubb this thursday. I can't wait to see him! I am hoping he is doing ok.

I heard from Ken Davis recently that he is actually doing much better and really trying to take care of himself...thank goodness.

I'll let you all know how it goes, and I will of course send everyone's best.

Kristen