Disability Approved In Arizona!

:) Wanted to share with you all that my benefits were approved at my hearing yesterday!!! I know many of us have waited long periods of time after first submitting an application to disability. My wait was 2 years... I applied in april 2010 was denied, I appealed was denied again in July of 2011 appealed again and had been waiting for my hearing since then. I Got my hearing date in May of this year, had my hearing yesterday and was told by my attorney that the judges don't usually give their decision the same day that it would take 4-6 weeks... well when the hearing concluded I stood up and guess what???? I was about to faint had to lay on the floor of the hearing room. I fainted when paramedics tried to sit me up and had a fun trip to the hospital... but the point is that the judge told my attorney that given the circumstances she wanted to let me know that she was approving my case. The vocational expert had also testified that there were zero jobs I could perform with my conditon. Lastly with my age of 32 my attorney said it would be more difficult to prove disabilty, but apparently since my cardio and nuero backed me in their records it proved I was truly unable to work.

I hope this info helps any of you who are still going through the process...As for me I am feeling so blessed its finally over and was approved!

Anyone who is currently receiving benefits could you tell me how long before you received your first check?

Feel free to ask anything I may have missed.