Blood Pressure Low Again- Could Meds Be The Cause?

HI I had been taking salt tablets for a few years and it has helped me a lot. My blood pressure is normally around 120 over 80 and that's where I feel good. I would take four to five tablets a day.

But since January I have been taking Seroquel to sleep. I have taken this med before without any problems but this time i went from 100 mg per night to 300 to 400 mg a night and slept much better. I noticed about a month after starting that and Prozac at 40mg my blood pressure was up without the need for salt tablets. I figured it must be the seroquel that somehow increased my BP. So I stopped the salt tablets and it still stayed around 120 over 80. Since i felt fine and didn't have to take the salt I was fine with this.

But about two months ago I started feeling extra tired and then a little lightheaded. I went to the doctors office and my BP was around 99 over 60. For me that's usually not good. So I wondered why the drop. I kept an eye on it with my home BP monitor and it kept staying low, getting really low when I lay down for a while.

I also checked in the drug store on their BP monitor with the same results.

I have started taking my salt tabs again but I now take about eight a day and my BP goes up and down. It wont' stay up steadily.

So I am now questioning my Meds. First off there's the Seroquel. I noticed that the dizziness and lightheadedness increased about half and hour after i took my seroquel. So I started taking my bp and it would drop at that time. But I'm not sure if it was the time of day or the meds.

I'm confused why it would raise it for 6 months and then go the other way.

I have lessened the dosage. From 3 to 4 hundred a night, to two hundred, then one hundred and then I only took 50 mg last night. but i still am having trouble with my BP being low. I don't know if it's still in my system perhaps?

Also i started a nasal spray. Flonase, two months ago. So I was considering that maybe that could have caused a drop in my BP? I also have started using Clobetasol Propionate fro the past month...which I just looked up and that is also a synthetic corticosteriod, same as Flonase. Since I first noticed the fatigue and then the lowered BP this past month or so I was wondering if that could be the cause of all of this.

I know the heat is making me feel rotten...don't know if it's the cause though. I think it's just not helping.

How do you get a regular GP to look at this . Every time I go and it's low they tell me that's good! I told them i have POTS and all but most of them just ignore that.

ANy ideas?