Doctors Near Gulf Shores, Al

My 24 year old daughter was recently diagnosed with POTS. Unfortunately, because her condition was only recently diagnosed, her doctors are still trying to find which combination of medicines work best for her. She is spending the summer in Gulf Shores, Alabama. She really isn't feeling well and would like to see someone close to where she is living now. I am hoping that someone out there might be able to suggest a few names of doctors in her area.

Thanks!

We vacationed in Gulf Shores, AL last year and my son had severe(worst ever) chest pain while walking on the beach. It wouldn't stop so we rushed him to an Urgent Care where ironcally the doctor knew about POTS/Dysautonomia and gave him a shot of prednisone to calm everything down. It worked very well. I just found it odd that almost every doctor we've seen knew nothing about POTS and an Urgent Care doctor had knowledge of it. So, if all else fails see Dr Lee at the Urgent Care.

Thank you so much, McBlonde! Dr. Thompson is a little over an hour away from her. We will call him tomorrow.

ChristyD, thanks for the tip about Dr. Lee. It is good to know that there is someone in Gulf Shores who knows about POTS.

Thanks again!!!!