Has Anyone Ever Tried The K-Laser?

I know we all have different symptoms but I have tons of pain...sometimes it gets unbearable. I don't take meds for it with the exception of Celexa which was prescribed for my visceral pain. Anyway, the K-Laser is supposedly the best thing since sliced bread. My little 5# Yorkie is getting treatments now for an unknown condition that has caused hind end lameness. She had her first treatment today and can walk better. I can't wait to see what happens after all 6 treatments. Anyway, my vet said he had success with a pancreatitis case (very painful) and the difference was like night & day. Anyway, this is used on humans too. If anyone has experience with this, I'd love to hear about it. I tried to do a search here but only got laser removal of hair/varicose veins and such, which is NOT what this laser does. Anyway, here is the website:

http://www.k-laserusa.com/

He had heard of it, but when I looked it up, it was talking mostly of veterinarian medicine at first, but then I found a site where it was used with podiatry patients and some neuropathies and tendonitis on people. It is a cold laser therapy and you can actually buy one, ($3,000), but I would imagine you would need a prescription; I've only heard of a laser with heat before this...It sounds interesting. Maybe it is relatively new...google it and do more research :) It may help!

Thanks Kim!

Actually, this laser is a Grade IV and is more like $30,000...at least the commercial ones are. Anyway, the website does show mostly animals but they do use them on people too. I think I'll try to look for reviews online too. Thanks again!