I Found An Awesome App For Healing. Not That It's A Cure-But Great For Stress And Pain

Maiysa

I found an app by Darren Marks-hypnotherapist direct ltd. It's called Healing Hypnosis. I downloaded it for about $3 or $4. Anyhow, I just tried it and I think it is one of the nicest video's or audio video's I've found. It was my first time meditating in a long time. But my dog bringing her bone and chewing it in my ear didn't help, but I think it's going to be worth a try. I'm going to keep at it, as I think it will really help to relieve some stress and pain I'm having. He offers it on several devices iphone-ipod-ipad and googles android phone. I know not everyone can afford these items, I got a Kindle Fire from my family for my birthday and I downloaded it on that. I love this Kindle Fire device, it's so handy. And I just download from wi fi to get the apps, so there is no monthly service to pay for. I'm so out of the loop and don't have a smart phone so this works great. Although I see if you are with AT&T they are giving iphones for free as long as you have a monthly service, but I'm too cheap to pay a monthly service. This app is the first thing I've had to pay for on the Kindle since I get a lot of the library books for free. Yay. And I also got 3 months free of lots of awesome magazines for now. Anyhow just wanted to share something besides about how sick I feel. :D