Thank You For Migraine Threads! Finally, Some Relief!

martiz

Hi group,

I have been suffering with a migraine (my first, I think) for days now. Ever since I went off caffeine to prepare for the 5-Indiolacetic (sp?) and catecholamine urine and plasma tests. After testing I have been drinking my tea but the headache would not go away. Barometric pressure is changing as we have storms threatening to blow through.

I have been unable to function so I looked through the archives and found a lot of help. Since the doctors offices were closed- I decided to try Klonipin as I had that. I also have amitriptylene (sp?) so I now have 2 things to try.

Finally, got some real sleep and I woke up with the migraine gone!

I feel like it could come back so I am holding my head very carefully and not making any sudden moves or bending over.

I will be making an appt with my doctor to have some other migraine medicine handy and I am filling my Klonipin prescription as I use it for other reasons. I have never, thankfully, ever been a headache person much less migraines.

I know we're not supposed to give medical advice but learning what others have done to get some relief was so helpful.

I am so grateful. I don't know how people survive with migraines.

Thanks all!

Marti