Angiotensin Ii Agonist Autoantibody Testing

Annaliese

Does anybody know if its possible to get angiotensin II agonist autoantibody testing? Since my dys started in pregnancy and at the time i was labelled with atypical preeclampsia, i started doing research on preeclampsia. It turns out an angiotensin II agonist autoantibody is responsible for preeclampsia. Ive thought for a while now that i seemed symptomatically, to fit into the high angiotensin, low aldosterone group so i was quite alarmed when i saw that angiotensin II was involved in preeclampsia.

I wish we knew how. I recently posted about this too. There is a research paper that I posted that there can be a connection to ACE2 auto antibodies and those with connective tissue disorders (EDS???) and pre eclampsia. I think that for some of us it may be very relavant. But, haven't found a way to have it tested yet. Please let us know if you get this figured out. I was hoping that we'd have some answers from Mayo - but, haven't heard from the girl that is there this week. (Hope you're okay lemons.) She was going to attempt to talk to Dr. G about it. But, I don't know if she was sucessful or not.

Issie