Initial Tests Ordered For Me By Dr. Goodman

Lemons,

It was a pleasure to meet you and your boyfriend today. I hope that your visit here to Phoenix and Mayo - gives you all the answers you need to figure out what to do next. I've never been to any other facility that runs like a well oiled machine as Mayo does It is very tiring to go through it here, but everyone seems to get some answers that they didn't have before.

One thing - everyone - the more people I meet coming into town. The more I realize how different we all are. We all have POTS and orthostatic issues. But, our symptoms present so differently and our treatments need to be addressed that way. What will work for one - will NOT work for another. It confirms my beliefs that we need to be subsetted and placed into different catagories and then treatment figured out .Also, it bears to keep in mind - when someone here says something works or doesn't work for them - that doesn't mean it will or won't work for you. One type needs 180 degree opposite treatment than another type. We can all talk about how we are affected and what is going on. That is pretty much universal - but the CAUSE of it may be totally different. If we could just figure those causes out and also figure out things on a cellular level - I think we might could help ourselves. Our bodies are made up of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids - what are we deficient in? We aren't deficient in the synthetic meds that are being prescribed. But, until we can figure out the other things - we might have to use SOME of these meds. But, we should consider the long term affects of them and whether or not the impact is worth the risk. . . . . . Okay, off my soap box.

But, Lemons and boyfriend - nice to have meet you two. I enjoyed spending the afternoon with you. Please let me know what the results of your visit is.

Issie