Stomach And Throat

goodnuff77

Throughout my time dealing with POTS Had many stomach problems. Dealing with GERD, vomiting stomach pain and lots more. But for the past few months I've been dealing with some new problems with my throat. I've had a ongoing sore throat and ear pain. These pains are worse when I eat and drink. Now my doctor is telling me it's athropy of the throat due to the POTS. He recomended a soft food diet and my normal dose of Omeprazole. Then said it's probably something else I'll have to deal with and it will probably get worse. I'm nervous because the last time I was on a soft food diet for my nissan fundoplication surgery about 6 months ago. I lost 20lbs in 3 weeks and had more poor health from the POTS with the weight loss. So my question is does anyone else have the throat problem and is there anyway to eat or drink without pain or weight loss. I tried all the shakes and other drinks, but the liquid is hard on my throat at this time and I still lost weight last time I tried them.

does the apin go into your toung or gums at all? I drink ultramweal 360 and add two scoops of maltodextrine to my almond milk to keep my weight up. I was also found to have trigeminal neuralgia. which can be reduced by anticonvulsants. i just found out my throat is damaged by gerd also. and these things arent too bad...i also have lots of food allergies and sensativities...i hope i am making sence....