Possible Connection With Connective Tissue Disorder And Autoantiboides To Ace2

issie

BUT- I'm not going back on my original point- because I have (according to the DOCTORS, not me) completely confused them- and given the strong family history we have of connective tissue problems (some resulting in death as in my grandma, her dad and uncle- all in 50's or their early 60's), all fainters, all have other neurological problems as well ( one example- not sure about my great grandpa- but my grandma, myself and daughter ALL had/have constantly dilated pupils all the time). That is one example of many more I won't bore you with. I'm the only one as yet who has tested positive for an Autoimune Disease, but my grandma was not tested and my daughter hasn't been either (yet). So far, the only two connections are autonomic and connective tissue.

I'm not stating any fact, but I'm saying that the similarities between the three of us in three different generations is of great concern to me as a mom, because I'm currently completely debilitated and will have cognitive dysfunction from multiple brain injuries for the rest of my life due to the multiple syncope I have, often with no warning. If there is even a REMOTE possibility that this could happen to my daughter, I would like it explored because I see way too many warning signs to ignore as a responsible parent who LOVES my child and would do ANYTHING to protect her. THAT is where I am coming from, not really science but common sense and telling science to prove ME wrong then!

Jen

Issie,

It would be AMAZING for me to meet you in person. I would consider it an honor. I have NO idea how I inspire YOU... I feel I just somehow manage to get through the days, but if I do in any way, I'm grateful. You help so many people on this forum and your kindness, compassion, and empathy literally shines through in every post.

People like you are the ones who help us cope with illnesses such as ours. I don't understand it. No one seems to. Every visit leads to more questions than answers. Just like every test. Doctors look at me and shake their head, say I'm a mystery, they are baffled, but we won't give up. Yet, they go home healthy, and I crawl upstairs to my bed to wait and wait. Not that I resent the medical community, but I am so tired of wasting away and getting worse and worse when I think maybe more aggressive action should be taken. I feel as if that fight in me has faded, but I need to find it again. I'm under 100 pounds and emotionally and physically withering away- my body, my brain and spirit. All I want is some HOPE to grab onto and I have a follow up at Mayo on Wed. March 21st- they decided to see me sooner- and I just pray that I get that hope on Wed. I need it now more than eer.

Thank you again, Issie. You are certainly a treasure among treasure.

Jen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...