Anyone See Dr. Bellew From Cranial Manipulation

hyperpots

Here's a link to a thread about cranial manipulation and Dr. Bellews: http://forums.dinet.org/index.php?/topic/13489-cranial-manipulation/page__st__15

I've started seeing a physical therapist who does myofascial release (the Dr. John Barnes approach), and have had cranialsacral manipulation in the past. The PT who does this work is very experienced, has a 2 month waiting list, and it's more helpful for me to see a practitioner who is skilled at manipulating the fascia from head to toe. The cranial-sacral work I've had in the past was helpful in the short-term but not for longer than a few days.

I do experience flares of my POTS symptoms after each treatment, but in between the flares I have much less pain, fatigue, and nausea. My POTS started 1 month after a bad car accident in 2006. I've had over 100 PT sessions since then, but myofascial work is the only technique that addresses my pain but also the fatigue and nausea.