Small Vessel Dysfunction?!!

anna

Julie, I find what you wrote earlier about familial aneurysms interesting, because my dad had a cerebral aneurysm 12 years before he died, and my grandfather was 46 when he died of a massive CVA (without meds). I've probably had more MRI's than lollipops lately...I'm convinced that when it's my time to go meet my Maker, I, too, will end up with a stroke...but meanwhile, I'm living life as fully as I can, because even though life is short, God is good!!

My son was :wub: just married :wub: over the weekend...it was glorious...appreciated every moment, but still very, very tired and symptomatic!! :rolleyes:

Thanks Anna for the articles...always interesting!!

I have chest pressure all the time, btw, and I don't have to be exerting myself, in fact, it doesn't seem to matter what I am doing. I can even be lying down. I've had echo, EKG, stress test, and had CRP tests all the time when I was on Zocor. They listen to my carotids all the time, too, but I just think it is part of the dysautonomia, and spasms...the heart is a muscle, too!!