Dr. Says Hold Midodrine, Try Mestinon 30Mg 3X Per Day. Will This Help With Heart Attack Senstaion, Shortness Of Breath, Overstimulation ?

hyperpots

I can't believe how the Midodrine sent my CNS into overdrive like it did. Still suffering all day today even off of it now x 24 hours with relentless Adrenaline Surges through my chest/stomach. I have been literally gasping for air for days now. It all starts when the sun enters my room in the morning before I'm even awake.

I took a 25mg Coreg (b-blocker) today and it didn't touch my HR. My supine BP came down to like 100/70, but when I stood up, I was right back to 120/80. In other words, it didn't do much and 25mg is a pretty hefty dose of Coreg. It's suppose to be central acting.

Last night, the eye that droops on me went very Blurry, yet my good eye was perfect. I could see people and their faces, but it was almost like blood supply was cut off to that eye. Very similar to what happens with Benadryl, but I didn't have any.

I've emailed back and forth with Dr. He finally says to Hold the Midodrine, which I've been doing as it's obviously the wrong drug for me.

He agreed to call in the Mestonin and it would be nice if someone could tell me if they think this will help settle me down since NOTHING I have tried, again Benzos, Narcotics, etc. do nothing more then sedate my head. It's like there is this big Disconnect between my head and Peripheral body.

I hope the side effects don't affect me like the Midodrine did. Hard to belive even with it out of me, it appears to be still having some kind of effect on me. I have had to lay in front of my fireplace to try and stay warm since I started that medication. Instead of giving me energy, I was fatigued the entire time on it. A Paradoxical reaction they call that. I get jacked up from a 5mg Lexapro too. I'm a little scared to take this med, but if it will settle me down, I'm all over it.

Thanks in advance as always.. Still hanging on to that thread..

Oh yeah, Dr. says in email to make appointment in Vanderbilt. I guess he is stumped by my symptoms. Wonderful huh ? Trying to figure out how I will get to TN which is 2,000 miles away I think.

Steven