Using Natural Calm At Meals For Gut Motility

Dizzysillyak

Hi All,

I've been experimenting with this for the last 6 weeks. I stopped being able to digest my food, esp meat back then. Fwiw. It could be celiac related and I was being cross contaminated with gluten. I had gastroparesis before going gf but it went away.

Warm Natural Calm eliminates the feeling that food is stuck in my stomach and keeps me regular as long as I use it with every meal. It works best when warm. Once or twice a day didn't work. The downside is that I haven't found the majic dose that keeps me regular and yet off the toilet. Tmi .. Lol

My rationale was that magnesium pulls fluid into our intestines and my constipation / hard stools meant I didn't have enough fluid in my gut. I was surprised that it eliminated the gastroparesis.

A side note .. my mercury was high on one of my labs and mercury pulls magnesium. So I need extra magnesium.

Ideas ? .. D

I think this was the supplement that the nutritionist wanted me to try but reading the label of ingredients I was afraid of what it would do to me.

I was in such a traumatized state physically I was afraid of everything.

I'm glad to hear it's helping you.

I think magnesium has a relaxing effect on muscle tissue is this right or wrong?

I'm still taking 1/4 - 1/2 tsp of natural calm with my meals and 1 tsp at bedtime. It appears to be the only thing that keeps food moving thru my digestive tract. Digestive enzymes, including tons of papaya, mango, and pineapple didn't help.

The other thing I've noticed is that even tho I take the natural calm in water and still drink plenty

of water and salt, my body, esp my belly, isn't retaining fluids like it was. My pants are much loser

and more comfortable around my belly. That area was always sore before.

I guess when they say mag citrate pulls fluid into the digestive tract, they mean from the skin nearby ?