Itchy & Swollen Palms? What Is This?

jknh9

Within the last couple of weeks, my palms have been getting extremely itchy, especially the right one. They also feel swollen especially at the base of the palms, and like the skin is extremely tight. The skin is a bit more red and they look a little swollen. They aren't hot to the touch and not really blotchier than usual. I have POTS and NCS and a heart murmur, is this related? I'm only on Zoloft 100 mg right now, and I've taken Zoloft for years. I was on Florinef over the summer but stopped in early September so I don't think that would still be affecting me. The only allergy I know I have is to the medication tetracycline and bee stings. I was tested for allergies in 2008 and they came up with nothing. I am really stumped about this and starting to worry. Today it's been going on all day and I just keep putting hydrocortisone cream on them to make the itching ease up. Does anyone have any insight? Do you think this warrants a doctor visit?