High Tsh And Hypoglycemia

WyomingGal

I recently found out my TSH is high (I also have a goiter). The doctor is running more tests to get more specifics. So I have to wait a week or so more. I feel like my POTS symptoms have gotten worse, especially in regard to eating. I have to eat every 1.5-2 hours, and it is getting really annoying and uncomfortable. Also, I am relying more on my compression stockings to get through my day.

Does anyone have hypothyroidism and notice the effects it may have on your dysautonomia? When you start to treat the thryoid, did you notice and overall improvement in your health and well-being?

Any thoughts or experiences are appreciated! I can't wait for the results!

I do have hypothyroidism and when we tried to up my dosage of meds I felt all out of sorts. This disorder makes any change in the system seem like a huge one! Slow and steady is the way to go with dysautonomia! Whereabouts do you live in Wyoming? I just went there over the summer and it was so beautiful. I was in Alpine! :-)

I live in Cody, WY, outside of the east entrance to the park. Moved here a couple of years ago and there's still sooo much to see! Haven't been to alpine, looked it up though and seems amazing! Thanks for your response!

Did you have POTS first, or hypothyroidism? When you go your TSH to a comfortable level, did you feel better in any way?