Dr Chelimsky In Cleveland

Christy_D

FYI-For those of you who see Dr Thomas and Gisela Chelimsky at Case Western University Hospital in Cleveland, I received a letter that they are leaving Case Western. I googled to see what I could find, and apparently they are going to Medical College of Wisconsin which appears to be in Milwaukee.

I thought both doctors were excellent. If in the future we decide to take my son back to them, they are now 3 hours closer to us.

Christy

Thanks for sharing that Drs Chelimsky are coming to Milwaukee. Already heard Dr Jeredeh is headed to Stanford to start up an autonomic program there, but wondered who was coming to the Medical College of Wisconsin? As Case Western looks to fill its vacancy, be prepared for a shift to occur in the autonomic experts. Meanwhile, an autonomic neurologist named Rose Dotson had a neurology practice in the Cleveland area, the last time I looked her up. She is at one of the Case or University satellite hospitals there and has previously been at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Aurora Health Care, and Mayo. I saw her for migraines long before my dysautonomia showed off its true colors.

Thanks for sharing that Drs Chelimsky are coming to Milwaukee. Already heard Dr Jeredeh is headed to Stanford to start up an autonomic program there, but wondered who was coming to the Medical College of Wisconsin? As Case Western looks to fill its vacancy, be prepared for a shift to occur in the autonomic experts. Meanwhile, an autonomic neurologist named Rose Dotson had a neurology practice in the Cleveland area, the last time I looked her up. She is at one of the Case or University satellite hospitals there and has previously been at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Aurora Health Care, and Mayo. I saw her for migraines long before my dysautonomia showed off its true colors.

Sad to see Dr. Jaradeh go. He and Dr. Barboi are both excellent.

Hopefully, the addition of the Chelimskys will open more doors for treatment, diagnosis, and research for all of us.

Bruc

• 5 months later...