Blood Work Starting To Come In

The Dr. called today and so far most of the blood work is normal. There are still several that haven't come back yet. The few things he did mention: vitamin D still on the low side, blood sugar was 69 and Epstein Barr early antigen was positive. When I met with the Dr. last I showed him some EBV results from 10 years ago that showed all kinds of high positive numbers and he linked this with CFS and thought maybe this was my problem. So he decided to re-test and see if it's still an issue - it is. But based on what I've read EBV early antigen can remain positive for years in like 20% of healthy people. Plus I don't think there is a proven relationship between EBV and CFS. He said something about possibly doing a Valtrex trial (i think I tried this with my ear dr. years ago because there was some evidence that Menieres and the herpes virus might be related and she thought I had Menieres, but recently changed her mind). I doubt I gave it fair chance, so it is an option I guess. He also mentioned hooking me up with a Dr. in the city who works with CFS patients and does different studies. I dunno, what do you guys know about Epstein Barr? Is this just a common finding meaning nothing or could this be something?

As far as the hypoglycemia - I often come back with low blood sugar on Dr's tests, but home testing doesn't correlate symptoms with blood sugar. He said something about reactive hypoglycemia and since I was fasting, just make sure I get enough protein to balance out carbs. Ok.... I wasn't totally fasting. I confess I cheated that morning and had some coffee with cream and sugar in it before the blood tests. I didn't tell him, I felt embarrassed. :( I am just SOOOOO dizzy without it - I had to have that coffee in order to drive to his office. Would this have affected my results? So any input regarding EBV or Hypoglyclemia or anything else is most welcome. :)